On Jun 8, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Christian Theune wrote:

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 08.06.2007, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Dieter Maurer:
Maybe a newer "mailman" version has the bug fixed?

Might be. We're currently trying to get rid of the mailman hosting for
zope.org. We're in a waiting state as launchpad announced they would to
mailman hosting in "a few months" (that was at PyCon). They also said
they would import our archives and everything.

In the mean time, please ask me to do it, preferably on irc or im. Email is fine too although less reliable. If you use email, make sure the subject line is very clear, as in "Please restart mailman". :)

OTOH the DZUG is running a mailman installation maintained by Jens and I
can't remember problems like this there.

The problem is that this is a RH9 machine and no one has time to move mailman to a newer machine.

Jim

Powered!
CTO                             (540) 361-1714
http://www.python.org