Hi,

Am Freitag, den 08.06.2007, 19:03 +0200 schrieb Dieter Maurer:
> Maybe a newer "mailman" version has the bug fixed?

Might be. We're currently trying to get rid of the mailman hosting for
zope.org. We're in a waiting state as launchpad announced they would to
mailman hosting in "a few months" (that was at PyCon). They also said
they would import our archives and everything.

OTOH the DZUG is running a mailman installation maintained by Jens and I
can't remember problems like this there.

Christian