Hi Jim and other windows users ;-)

I implemented windows support for the zc.zope3recipe.
Can you double check this?

There is a WINDOWS.txt file including the windows
test since they generate different scripts etc.

I'm not sure right now if we should implement a
windows service in this recipe or if we should
implement a own zc.recipe.winserivce for windows
service support. Probably we sould offer a windows
service installation for a productive server and
dispatch the start and stop calles to them.

But I don't think we start and stop a windows service
within the zdaemon.
I guess we only should offer installation and remove
methods for the service.

The implementation right now is based on a subprocess
implementation which get managed by the zdaemon.

Any ideas how we can improve the concept?

Roger Ineichen
Projekt01 GmbH
Boesch 65
6331 H├╝nenberg