On Aug 21, 2007, at 2:34 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
If you really want to you can combine both files in the long_description
from your setup.py. That can make your cheesehop package page overly
large though.

How so? I think as long as a the long description has a table of contents at the top, I don't think that size is an issue.

Note that with the latest version of buildout, buildout uses the new simple index, http://cheeseshop.python.org/simple by default, so there is no longer a buildout performance penalty for having large cheeseshop pages.

CTO                             (540) 361-1714