Hey,

I've moved the `etc` namespace class to zope.app.publication in my
sandbox. During testing I noticed that zope.app.testing has a dependency
on zope.traversing for traversing "++etc++sitemanager" when creating a
site manager.

I wonder why we use traversal in this place ...

Either I can change the dependencies of zope.app.testing to include
zope.app.publication to a required minimum version or I can change this
to use a different lookup mechanism.

Christian