On 8/29/07, srichter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ++added:
> - Ensure that the setup.py has a decent set of meta-data, in particular:
>
>   * The long_description contains all doctests.

I know Jim's advocated this, at least for all documentation-centric
doctests, but I don't know that we've reached a consensus on this.
What do others think?

I really don't like long PyPI pages myself; a few paragraphs seems
sufficient, and is certainly more in line with the original intent of
the "long description" field.

  -Fred