Hey,

here is an update.

The issue is that the eggs were released as ZIP files and for some
reason those don't work correctly with the data files.

I can reproduce the problem by creating the packages myself as ZIP files
(doesn't work) and then as tar files (does work).

My proposal for what to do (Roger, maybe you can do that?):

- Remove the broken files.

- Create tags for the wrong trunk releases

- Create a new release and tag in tar format.

I'll show what I mean by releasing a fix for zope.app.i18n.

Am Mittwoch, den 26.09.2007, 08:16 +0000 schrieb Christian Theune:
> We have another case of faulty released eggs.

> - zope.securitypolicy

Actually this is zope.app.securitypolicy.

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle/saale - germany