On Thu, 2007-10-04 at 19:32 +0530, Baiju M wrote:
> Jim Fulton wrote:
> >
> >  Any objections?
> >
> >  This would basically involve retiring the zope3-dev list and moving
> >  zope3 developers to the zope-dev list.
> +1
> What about retiring #zope3-dev IRC channel and only using #zope ?

No. #zope is roughly the equivalent of the main zope list. There is no
#zope-dev channel.

Now, someone might suggest that the zope3-users list should be merged
with the main zope list, but that someone wouldn't be me. At least not
as long as there are separate releases being made.

- Michael Bernstein