Hi there,

I just tried something Stephan also tried, but deserves another topic. I just wrote a simple script that takes all the eggs grok uses and tries to run their tests. This is to see whether our pile of eggs isn't broken in some way.


I get a ton of errors. Mostly a ton of import errors, but other things as well, probably mostly due to version skew where one release assumes it can do things with APIs in another release that another release doesn't allow yet or not anymore.

And then the whole testrunner bails out somewhere in the middle:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/faassen/buildout/grok-0.10/testbuildout/bin/test", line 115, in ? zope.testing.testrunner.run((['--tests-pattern', '^f?tests$', '-v']) + [ File "/home/faassen/buildout-eggs/tmpRHS1Xv/zope.testing-3.4-py2.4.egg/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line 271, in run File "/home/faassen/buildout-eggs/tmpRHS1Xv/zope.testing-3.4-py2.4.egg/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line 448, in run_with_options File "/home/faassen/buildout-eggs/tmpRHS1Xv/zope.testing-3.4-py2.4.egg/zope/testing/testrunner.py", line 661, in resume_tests
zope.testing.testrunner.SubprocessError

We'll have a lot of work cut out for us to fix this.

This is one point where I can see an evolving index will help. The trouble is we ended up starting with such a messed up state in the first place. :(

Regards,

Martijn

_______________________________________________
Zope3-dev mailing list
Zope3-dev@zope.org
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to