Stephan Richter wrote:
On Thursday 31 March 2005 09:23, Florian Lindner wrote:

I implemented to traverser to the nearest site using the code in the
posting:

[Zope3-Users] Re: Traversing to nearest site
Von: jÃrgen Kartnaller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: zope3-users@zope.org
Datum: 17.03.2005 13:53

Why in the world would you want to do that? This seems just awful. What is your use case?

In my case I want to have the possibility to jump back to my base view (which is the default view of my site) from wherever I am within my site.

But, if there is an easier way to do this, please let me know.

JÃrgen