--On Mittwoch, 13. April 2005 11:51 Uhr -0400 Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Wednesday 13 April 2005 11:38, Andreas Jung wrote:
This sounds like a reasonable approach. How would deal with data files
shared by Zope 2 and Zope 3 (e.g. stopword lists)? I think they don't
belong into lib/python/textindexng. Maybe I just have to run against the
wall first and try things out :-)

Where do you place them right now? I think for development they can be in src/textindexng/data (or similar) and in the release we can move them to a better place. I guess we will need a configuration file to specify the path?

Since I am working currently with Zope 2.8 + Five my structure looks very traditional: