I have a pretty big project that's perfect for Zope 3... the only
major outstanding requirement is that Z3 must support LDAP auth.
Clearly I'm not the only one interested in LDAP auth, but nothing I've
seen in the svn repository seems to work with PAU out of the box.

If LDAP auth for PAU exists, or if there is a howto or doc explaining
how to do make ldapauth or ldappas work with PAU, I would greatly
appreciate a shove in the right direction.

If this doesn't exist now and some amount of money or development help
would cause it to exist sooner than it might otherwise, I am open to
hearing about that off-list.  :-)

Many thanks in advance,

Dylan