Stephan Richter wrote:
[snip]

Then there are of course various Five-based projects, but I am not familiar with them. Can anyone enlighten me here? Also, if I forgot any project, please tell me about it! It does not have to be a commercial product either!

Concerning Five projects, one project that was announced is CPSSharedCalendar, which is a Nuxeo project (that can however also work in straight Zope + Five, besides the CPS support). Infrae has also worked on that. Nuxeo also has a mail project based on Five.

There are also a few Silva projects that use Five, but most have not been released yet. The one that has been released is SilvaFlexibleXML.

Regards,

Martijn