Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 21 June 2005 00:50, Corey wrote:

Is zsync really only necessary if you do TTW development w/ Zope3?

Is it still being developed, or is it stable?  ( I just noticed the
synchonization chapter in the Zope3 Dev book was excluded )

zsync has not been developed for a long time and I would not consider it stable, though most of the stuff should work.

The biggest remaining issues are:

- Need security checks for TTW checkout and check in

- Need a not TTW-based interface

- Because of the first two issues, zsync hasn't been actively
  used or developed for some time, which is really a shame.

Jim