Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 21 June 2005 13:57, Dylan Reinhardt wrote:

When my content interface *inherits* from an interface, this seems to
work... but when my class *implements* an interface, this appears not
to.

That seems strange and would be a deep adapter-registry problem, most likely. If you can reproduce this problem in a simple/contained test, please add an issue for it.

What is the correct way to do what I'm trying to do?

The simplest way would be to comment it out.

That doesn't work if the configuration is not yours.

Jim