Hello,
I want to list all principals from all sources that support listing there
principals (or at least agnostic to the source) from a PAU.

I've party accomplished it with:

        pau = getUtility(IAuthentication)

        for queriables in list(pau.getQueriables()):
            for user in queriables[1].items():
                print user

prints:

(u'1', <zope.app.authentication.principalfolder.InternalPrincipal object at
0xb2fe616c>)
(u'flo', <zope.app.authentication.principalfolder.InternalPrincipal object at
0xb2fe61ac>)

But I suspect this code to be highly dependend of the principal folder.

What is the best and most generic way to do that?

Thanks,

Florian