On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 02:36:46PM +0200, Adam Groszer wrote:
| Corrections:
| Monday, August 8, 2005, 11:45:56 AM, I wrote:
| > The only way I found is defining a dummy interface before the other:
| Actually that does not work, because the dummy IUnit and the real
| IUnit is not the same and IItem stores the wrong one. This failes on
| validations.
| Now I don't have any more ideas, please help.

I don't think the schema you posted actually does what you want.  When
you create an IItem object, the form will embed a form to create a new
IUnit object (which will embed a form to create a new IItem and so
on).  Even apart from the infinite recursion in the form, I don't
think you are intending to create a new IUnit every time you create an

I think you are intending to initialize a -reference- to an existing
IUnit when you create the IItem and vice-versa.  In X3.0, you use a
vocabulary to do this.  See if the available documentation and
examples for those meets your needs.

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us,
that we should be called children of God!
        1 John 3:1
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]