Hello Florian,

I suggest you download the examples for Philipp's book from
http://worldcookery.com/files/examples-1.0.tgz
Have a look at \examples-1.0\14containers\folder.py.

> Hello,
> I want to override the createAndAdd method mothed in a view class. Since I
> don't want to do all the work I want to derive my class from the AddView
> class from /home/florian/Zope3/src/zope/app/form/browser/add.py. The only
> thing I do in my class is to change the name (object id) of the object to be
> created. In the arguments of the createAndAdd method I have not found any
> information about the id. How can I alter the name?

> Thanks,

> Florian

Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Quote of the day:
Chance is a word devoid of sense; nothing can exist without a cause.