Ok, here we go. The package is located at http://xgm.de/addform.tar.gz. Simple
register it (a cs-configure.zcml is provided) and start Zope (SVN version),
you'll see the error.
To check the intended behavior:
0) Start Zope successfully (first important step!)
1) Create a ContentFolder named cs.
2) Go to http://horus:8080/++skin++centershock/cs/
3) The menu on the left should show a entry "Link" under "Items to add"
4) This entry should link to /++skin++centershock/cs/+/%40%40AddCSLink.html,
NOT to the URL but withount the /+/ (what the Folder link does at the
moment), since this method is broken somehow.
Thanks for you help,
Am Donnerstag, 29. September 2005 14:45 schrieb Julien Anguenot:
> Yup please. I could investigate much more easily.
> Florian Lindner wrote
> > Hi,
> > no one any more ideas? *desperated* I can't really believ that this
> > error has not occured to anyone else, since IMO it is very a standard
> > situation...
> > Would it help if I create a small package which demonstrates the error?
> > Thx,
> > Florian
Zope3-users mailing list