Hi,

I am currently thinking about for a new version of PloneCollectorNG based on Zope 3. The currently implementation uses per-instances schemas (acquired from a parent object managing the schema). How would you do that in Zope 3? Another question: in Zope 3 we have FieldProperties that automatically handle setting and getting values. This implementation stores the values as instance attributes. What would be the recommended way to store attributes in a RDBMS instead inside the ZODB? By introducing a new RDBMSFieldProperty that handles the set/get methods in the same way as the FieldProperty implementation?

Thanks,
Andreas