Stephan Richter wrote:
On Wednesday 12 October 2005 10:25, Johan Carlsson wrote:

How far has the development of 3.2 come?

That question does not make much sense, We are switching to timely
releases with 3.2. You can see the implemented features in CHANGES.txt.

I don't entirely understand what "timely releases" is?
I'm guessing this is a more "agile" release schema?

The time of the release is set by date not by feature. So the features are not finalized until we freeze the trunk.

The commonly used term is "time-based releases". We hope that these will also result in more timely releases too. :) Concretely it means that Zope 3.2 will be released by the end of the year/early january.

Regards,

Martijn