Several of us in the Dallas area Python user group (<http://www.python.org/dfw>) are getting interested in Zope3 development, but not all have joined the Zope3-users mailing list. Here is a question about Postgres and psycopg that came up on our user group mailing list. Any info about this would be appreciated...