Tom Dossis wrote:

Joshua Burvill wrote:

Hello All,

I am starting to work through Benji Yorks zope3 quickstart document which I
am enjoying, but I've run into one problem.

http://www.benjiyork.com/quick_start/

It seems the problem is with the line

from zope.formlib import form

In hello.py

When I try at the interactive python prompt I get:

from zope.formlib import form

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<pyshell#0>", line 1, in ?
    from zope.formlib import form
ImportError: No module named formlib

I am using precompiled python 2.3 on windows xp, precompiled zope3
3.1.0final for python2.3.

That's it - formlib isn't included in zope 3.1.
You can get it from svn.zope.org - try the one in the current Zope3 trunk.
Add it your zope/ dir.
Don't forget to add an include for zope.formlib in your etc/package-includes/

And it requires python 2.4 because method decoraters are used heavily.

Regards,
Dominik
begin:vcard
fn:Dominik Huber