Thanks for your help so far.
However I am still not able to get it working.
I am trying again with the latest files (zope 3.1 final and psycopgda1.0.0)
I installed Python24 to
Zope 3.1 installed itself to
And I created a Zope Home Instance at
I could NOT find "package-includes" so I created it at C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\packages-includes and copied psycopg-configure.zcml into it.
Also I copied: psycopgda
to  C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\lib\python\psycopgda
But still could not see anything like database adapters in Z3 "Add" list.
What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated