Thanks for your help so far.
However I am still not able to get it working.

I am trying again with the latest files (zope 3.1 final and psycopgda1.0.0)

I installed Python24 to
C:\PyZope\Python24

Zope 3.1 installed itself to
C:\PyZope\Python24

And I created a Zope Home Instance at

C:\PyZope\ZopeHome

I could NOT find "package-includes" so I created it at C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\packages-includes and copied psycopg-configure.zcml into it.

Also I copied: psycopgda
to  C:\PyZope\ZopeHome\lib\python\psycopgda

RESTARTED ZOPE

But still could not see anything like database adapters in Z3 "Add" list.

What am I doing wrong?

Any help would be much appreciated

Zopehead,