Stephan Richter wrote:
On Tuesday 13 December 2005 08:02, Andreas Elvers wrote:

what the rationale of @@ anyway ? I've searched for a definition for
this in the Developer Handbook and elsewhere but it's hard to search
for @@ and view.

For insight or pointer to documentation or source to this matter I'd be
very happy.

It is a shortcut for the ++view++ namespace. @@ looks like two eyes. ;-)

More importantly:

- It is short

- It doesn't have any English words in it

This is the most likely place where name spaces might appear
in public URLs, so I wanted to make them as unobtrusive as
possible. (If you work hard, you can avoid them altogether,
but I don't expect most people to work that hard.)

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation