I had wanted to insert zwiki content into another page, in a way similar to
the way ZPT pages can be inserted, but it doesn't seem to work. Is that
a misuse of zwiki, and are tal attributes only for inserting ZPTs and nothing else?

Here is what I was trying to do:

tal:content="structure context/wiki/About_Downwinders"></div>

...where About_Downwinders was a zwiki object. I had wanted to use
zwiki for some content pages that would be edited by site content authors,
because zwiki offers easy wiki-style editing and notifications whenever
a change is made.

Thanks!