On Sunday 20 November 2005 16:57, Florian Lindner wrote:
> TraversalError: (Principal(u'pre1'), 'getLogin')
> The error log information of the user:
> User:  unauthenticated, pre1, CS.User,

Ah, there is your problem. IPrincipal does not promise to implement
"getLogin". In fact, the login name is commonly well-protected for security

> pre is the prefix of my principal folder (BTW: what is the sense of this
> prefix), 1 is the object id of my test principal, CS.User the role of the
> principal.

Because if you have several different principal folders they might duplicate
principal names (local ids). The prefix helps to distinguish between the
various principal folders.

Stephan Richter