Florent Guillaume wrote:
This might, or might not, be related to a problem I discussed in the context of Zope 2 recently on the zodb-dev list. In the case of multidatabases,

That's why I asked whether he was using multiple databases.

> the initial connection to a secondary database
(mountpoints in Zope 2) isn't always joined correctly to the set of connections of the multidatabase, and thus not closed correctly when the main connection is closed. I'm still waiting for feedback about this on zodb-dev.

Yeah, I know I need to get to this.

Jim