Jeff Rush wrote:
In my Zope 3 application I need to expose an underlying directory tree via a portion of the URL space, to receive images via FTP and then to serve them via URL (along with some special upon-arrival processing I won't bore you with).

Basically is there any portion of Zope 3 that already has this capability, of providing IFolder but sending file I/O requests into the underlying filesystem?

The Resource directive exposes a single file, say a .CSS or favicon.png, but I'm not seeing that it can expose an entire directory tree.

-Jeff

The browser:resourceDirectory works for me, here is eg. the 'configure.zcml' of a package that just holds files and folders::

  <configure
      xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope";
      xmlns:browser="http://namespaces.zope.org/browser";
      i18n_domain="zope"

  <browser:resourceDirectory
    directory="."
    name="staticfolder"
    />

  </configure>

zope.app.publisher.browser.directoryresource has a mapping of file-extensions to resource_factories.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org