Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
Jeff Rush wrote:

The Resource directive exposes a single file, say a .CSS or favicon.png, but I'm not seeing that it can expose an entire directory tree.

The browser:resourceDirectory works for me, here is eg. the 'configure.zcml' of a package that just holds files and folders::

Ah, yes I'd forgotten there was a resourceDirectory as well as a resource directive. I kept looking for a resource package but it's in the publisher package.

Thanks, although I think I'm going to have to implement LocalFS to get all the flexibility I need.

-Jeff