On Friday 03 February 2006 05:38, Maik Ihde wrote:
> So what can we do about it?

I think conducting interviews with people developing pure Zope 3 applications
and Five based applications would help. I can provide you with an initial
list of people, if you like.

> Pull out a Website about Z3 in a similar way the RubyOnRails, Django,
> TurboGears (and other...) Frameworks have done. Get some more people
> talking about Z3. Go out and spread the word ;-)

I agree, Maybe we can ask some Plone UI developers to help us make a sexy UI.
I can ask Kamal, since he is here at the sprint.

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter