Steve Wedig wrote:
I'm in the planning stages for developing a Zope 3 application. It
would be nice to know my http caching plan ahead of time. It seems
that the two main options are squid and apache. I was wondering if the
most flexible setup might be to have apache running behind squid, and
zope behind apache.

My personal preference is apache -> squid -> zope

But that's 'cos I like Apache's rewriting and have more faith in it as a front-end proxy for sanitizing requests and the like...