On Sat, 2006-02-25 at 08:59 -0600, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On 26. Februar 2006 01:52:29 +1100 Alen Stanisic
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > For some reason it doesn't feel completely safe just relying on Data.fs.
>
> That means what? Why shouln't it be safe...please come up with some
> reasonable arguments..
>
> -aj

I did mention that it could be because most rdb systems have a database
and also keep transaction logs.  In case of a failure you put the latest
backup of the db and transaction logs together and you could rebuild
your db to the point just before the failure.  If you only had a daily
back up of your db you could potentially lose a full day of
transactions.

Alen