Stéphane Brault wrote:
 I can't use formlib, when I run the example in the form.txt I get this error:
 Traceback (most recent call last):
     print MyForm(None, request)()
   File "<pyshell#26>", line 6, in __call__
     widgets = form.setUpWidgets(self.form_fields, 'form', self.context,
self.request, ignore_request= ignore_request)
   File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\formlib\", line 255, in
   File "C:\Python24\Lib\site-packages\zope\component\", line 154,
in getMultiAdapter
     raise ComponentLookupError(objects, interface, name)
 ComponentLookupError: ((,>), , u'')

There seems to be something missing before ", http..." ... did you copy it form the browser output?

It happens when setUpWidgets is called in the first example, do I need to import something or to configure a component for formlib to work ?
 Any hint ?

Guess out of the dust: does the interface of the object you want to display have a directive?

This thread seems similar to your problem.