Steven H. Rogers wrote:
I've installed Zope 3.2 and I'm reading Stephan Richter's "Zope 3 Developer's
Handbook".  It seems that a lot has changed since this was written.  When I
got to Zwiki installation example, it looks like the Subversion repository has
been reorganized.  I found Zwiki, but haven't been able to check it out on my
Red Hat 9 system which has a rather old version of Subversion (0.17).  Any
recommendations on how to proceed?  Should I install an older version of Zope
3, or read the book without trying to reproduce the examples?

I don't know if going through the Zwiki code will help you or not, but your problem checking it out is almost certainly your ancient Subversion (released over 3 years ago). Any 1.x version of Subversion 1.x should work instead.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer