hi there

I am new to Zope. I have been spending the last several days reading everything I can find on Zope. So far a lot of the larger examples I've seen use zope.app.container.btree.BTreeContainer any time it is necessary to hold a bunch of other objects. Yet when I looked at the documentation for BTreeContainer it says that I probably shouldn't be using it and should be doing something else.

Assuming I know enough now to start working on a "real" project, should I be sticking with the stuff in the "persistent" package? Are there other persistent objects hiding somewhere else in the API I should be aware of?