On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 08:49 +0100, Cliff Ford wrote:
> An alternative to including addresses in the ICompany/IPerson schemas
> would be to use Annotations. And you might also consider using a
> relational database. For me, the "add an Address Object" notion does not
> make much sense - either the address fields are part of the IPerson and
> ICompany schemas or they are not.

To me it doesn't feel right to store Address details in annotations as
company/person address is part of the actual data model and should be
included in the schema.  I would probably have something like addresses
Dict attribute as part of the ICompany and IPerson schema.  The
dictionary would have address type ('personal', 'work', 'home' etc.) as
the key, and values of the dictionary being IAddress type objects.