Excellent, more new features! Or is it more deprecated features this time? Anyway, much gratitude to all those involved.

As a seemingly perpetual newbie, I find the zope3 proposals at http://www.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Proposals quite useful to understand what's being changed and why. What might be more useful, however, is classification of the proposals by status, so I can see which ones have been implemented in each release, and which ones are slated for implementation in the next release.

Is there already a list somewhere which I haven't found? If not, would this be possible? It seems a simple way of producing quite a lot of good documentation.