On Tue, 16 May 2006 10:19:41 -0400, Jim Washington wrote:
> Best of all, the new release will be a unified release that will operate
> in both Zope 2/Five and Zope 3.  Balazs Ree is the genius behind that
> amazing feat.

Hah. I doubt if these words can ever be deserved. But if yes, they would
go to those few people that can actually understand Zope3 and
Five issues in depth: we all know them, and I'm not one.

On the other hand, the Zope2 / Zope3 integration of jsonserver will result
in some lessons learned, with benefit to all those who want to build
similarly interoperable products. I will sum up on this list.

Balazs Ree