On Friday 02 June 2006 05:57, Frank Burkhardt wrote:
> My main problem is: I have to use this mini-workflow for multiple
> application, not just IArticleFolder/IArticle. I need some method that
> doesn't force me to rewrite all the pagetemplates/views/... from scratch.
> Does anyone have an idea, how to do this?

When I wrote zope.wfmc based worklfows I defined the tools. They had two
categories: manually and automatically running tools. For tools that needed
manual interaction I wrote views (which were HTML snippets) that could be
reused in several places.

Overall, I think zope.wfmc provides the ability develop views that can be
easily reused.

Stephan Richter