Hi folks,

first of all: I'm working with Zope 3.3 and Python 2.4.

I created a hierarchical structure of OrderedContainers - some kind of a tree - and now want to sort it with Python. To move the containers from level to level in this tree with the ObjectMover is no problem, but updating the order of the contained elements inside the containers fails with a ForbiddenAttribute error.

For example:
A, B, C are containers with the names 'A', 'B' and 'C'.
B and C are contained by A.
>>> A.updateOrder(['C', 'B'])
Traceback (most recent call last):
ForbiddenAttribute: ('updateOrder', <mypackage.cont.Cont object at 0x022244B0>
(object at 0x022244B0 is OrderedContainer 'A')

configure.zcml defines each used interface with permission 'ManageContent' and I'm logged in as 'Manager'. Accessing the method keys(), values(), etc. of the OrderedContainers is no problem. So what's the problem?

Every hint or comment one that would be great, because I'm trying and searching for hours yet.

Thanks,

Arne