Hi Florian. There is the beginning of something in the codespeak repository - but it had not been finished. One of the folks from Nuxeo started it but the schema's etc are there etc.

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zblog/trunk/

I have looked at it and thought it would be a nice package to finish however I haven't yet got how to perform the nice traversal tricks for nice urls for entries (I had written to the five list in July). Any pointers or an explanation would be appreciated. From my post to five list:

<snip>
On another note, one thing I have appreciated with django is a means to construct urls in a sensible way. I'd like to better understand an approach to constructing urls in zope 3 that are not necessarily based on objects not being in a specific container. A blog url example is a good one to use for this. For a blog you may have a container for blog entries and then the blog entries themselves but you may want the articles to be reached like:

    *  Accessing /blog/ will show a list of all posts by reverse date order

Can you explain an approach to accomplish something similar in zope3. Many thanks.
</snip>

Certainly, the new tag package that has just come into the zope svn would fit nicely into this at this point to moving this forward.

Regards,
David

Florian Lindner wrote:
Hello,
is there a blog package for Zope3 around?

Thanks,

Florian