On Aug 11, 2006, at 11:34 AM, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

FB wrote:
I wrote some some howtos and receipes about Zope3 and would like
a link on

http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ ComponentArchitecture/FrontPage

to point to those pages. I got an account for zope.org, I logged in but I
don't know how to edit this page. Is this a permission problem?

Yes. This wiki isn't open to everyone with a zope.org account, due to
spam problems in the past I believe.

Yes, but access is pretty easy to get. Just ask me. :)

CTO                             (540) 361-1714