Sébastien VINOT wrote:
Hello,

I just installed the latest Zope 3 (3.2.1) with Python 2.4.2 on a freeBSD install.

Everything looks olkay, but I get an IOError if I click on the "Manage Process" link. My instance has been started with "zopectl start".

Here is the trace back:

   * Module zope.app.applicationcontrol.runtimeinfo, line 87, in
     getSystemPlatform
     for item in platform.uname():
   * Module platform, line 1007, in uname
     processor = _syscmd_uname('-p','')
   * Module platform, line 793, in _syscmd_uname
     output = string.strip(f.read())

IOError: [Errno 4] Interrupted system call

This sounds like something's wrong with your Python installation. The 'platform' module is a standard Python module.

Finally this error generates 2 errors : "Object: <zope.app.folder.folder.Folder object at 0x405d74ac>, name: u'favicon.ico'"

That's just Internet Explorer not finding its favicon. You can ignore that.

Philipp