On Saturday 08 July 2006 06:06, Achim Domma wrote:
> Could somebody tell me what the status of this stuff is? Is it just an
> experiment which might be dropped in the future? Has somebody
> experiences to share?

Well, first of all, we are totally committed to WSGI, so this support will not
go away. I would also not consider it experimental anymore, sicne WSGI is now
our main API between server and application.

As for the modzope code you have found, I am not sure. Philipp Weitershausen
implemented this module and I have not used it. But he worked on it a lot, so
it is definitely beyond initial exploration. But you should ask Philipp.

In general people are not that interested in this option and you will have
trouble finding help.

Stephan Richter