On 7/8/06, Achim Domma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm interested in running Zope 3 via mod_python as WSGI app directly in
apache. I like the idea to configure different instances simply in my
apache config and don't have to setup different running zope instances.

You are gonna have to do that anyway. :) You will still have Zope3
running, you just won't use zserver. If it's easy to set it up that
way I don't know. It makes theoretical sense to do so however, so keep
us posted.

Could somebody tell me what the status of this stuff is? Is it just an
experiment which might be dropped in the future? Has somebody
experiences to share?

WSGI is pretty cool. The Zope 3 implementation seems stable.