Hi All,

I have a component that's doing a database connection, and the connection is described in configure.zcml as:

        <rdb:provideConnection name='my_db'
                component='psycopgda.adapter.PsycopgAdapter'
                dsn='dbi://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED]/dbname' />

The problem is that this file is being committed to subversion then deployed to a production site, overwriting the production settings. I'd like to have a nice tidy way of having a bunch of settings like this for my development environment in some sort of optional local include file. I thought the <include> directive might do it for me, but it seems to ignore any settings in the local file, and when I use <includeOverrides> I get a config conflict error.

Any suggestions as to the best way to handle this ?

Cheers, Andrew.