Torvald Bringsvor wrote:
I guess this may be a Python problem rather than a
zope problem, but I just thought I'd check here.

I have set up Zope 3.3.0 with Python 2.4.4, and it
didn't quite work. Some operations such as adding a
content object provoked an error from cgi.py line 716,
this line reads:
  line = self.fp.readline(1<<16)

and then Python reacts that readline should have max
one argument, but it gets two. By correcting it to
   line = self.fp.readline()

everything works well.

Have anybody else had this problem?

You should report this in the Zope 3 collector,
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope3-dev.

It looks like Zope's file stream object that it passes to
the CGI module needs to grow a maximum size.

Jim