Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 02:00:05PM +0200, Thierry Florac wrote:
Le mardi 24 octobre 2006 à 07:51 -0400, Jim Fulton a écrit :
Torvald Bringsvor wrote:
I have set up Zope 3.3.0 with Python 2.4.4, and it
didn't quite work. Some operations such as adding a
content object provoked an error from line 716,
this line reads:
  line = self.fp.readline(1<<16)

and then Python reacts that readline should have max
one argument, but it gets two. By correcting it to
   line = self.fp.readline()

everything works well.

Have anybody else had this problem?
You should report this in the Zope 3 collector,

It looks like Zope's file stream object that it passes to
the CGI module needs to grow a maximum size.
I had the same problem on Debian GNU/Linux.
Problem is due to a security patch applied on "" in Debian's
unstable release.

I've fixed this bug a couple of weeks ago.  It was

(It's not marked as resolved, because the Zope file stream object
discards the maximum size, circumventing the CGI security patch, and
that's because Twisted's file stream object doesn't accept a maximum

I wonder if a newer version of twisted fixes this.

I wonder why we aren't using 2.2.

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation