I need a few advises.
I'm building a new Zope3 site, including :
- a 'back-office' server, containing all internal data handled by
contributors and administrators, including drafts, versioning,
workflows, publication, archiving...
- a 'front-office' server, containing a selection of published data
available to the outside.
I need to be able to synchronize data from back-office to front-office,
so that :
- all the maintenance is made on the back-office server
- any published data is made available to the front-office
- any retired data is deleted from the front-office immediately.
To handle such a task, I was thinking about using :
- a ZEO server instance on the front-office server,
- and a ZEO ClientStorage on the back-office to handle replication of
data to the front-office.
Of course, I'm far from sure if this is the best way to handle my
There may be several approachs (using XML-RPC ?) and as I'm not a great
ZODB or ZEO specialist, any advise would be greatly welcome.
Chef de projet intranet/internet
Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
2, Avenue de Saint-Mandé
75570 PARIS Cedex 12
Mél : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tél. : +33 01.40.19.59.64
Fax. : +33 01.40.19.59.85
Zope3-users mailing list